11.13.2006

Christian Rock & Bar Brawls

So, back-tracking a little bit:

Back at the beginning of the month I was on a gig providing racks & stacks for a couple of dates with a christian rock band. The night after the first date in Wheeling, WV I had just settled into the first of my allotted four hours of sleep when I was awakened by the sound of gun shots and J running to the window. J made it to the window just in time to see a guy drop in the street right outside the hotel. Moments later not only had the police arrived but so had a crowd of 30-40 near fever pitch screaming at the police and one another, which was odd to say the least.

The next morning after chatting with the homeless guy at 7-Eleven, we learned that it had something to do with a debt, a bar, someone flashing a piece, someone else using a piece. Very detailed and conclusive.

I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned from this, I just don't know what it is.

-C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home